Thursday, October 14, 2010

Introducing Mya Glenn


She's here! At 5 pounds 13 ounces and 20 inches long Mya made her grand entrance into the world on October 13th at 7:06 in the morning. We are feeling so lucky to be her parents and falling more in love with her all the time!

9 comments:

Ali said...

such a cutie Liz! Congrats.

Jana Brookes said...

Been waiting so patiently for the details!! So happy for you guys! Congrats on your sweet new little bundle of joy. You are going to be great parents!

Skylar and Sabrina said...

so you were only in labor for a couple hours? I can't imagine that..
Congratulations, she's beautiful.

Shanna Payne said...

I love her hair! I'm so excited for you guys

Kylee Adam said...

Congrats Liz! She is darling! I can't believe you had her at 7 in the morning, that means you had a WAY quick labor since at 2:30 in the morning you were blogging! That is awesome

annie said...

presh.

The Calverts said...

I keep thinking of you and your sweet little Maya! I want to reach through my computer and hold her. I hope your recovery is going well. C-sections can be a little brutal at times.

Shawn said...

Love this picture of our new little one. I didn't know you had blogged already cuz I have hardly been on the computer for over a week. Can't wait to see her again!

Nicea said...

I can't wait to meet little Mya. I would have been over already, but you for sure didn't want me to bring my bronchial infection with me now, did you. (Thank you very much, international airplane flight.) Mya is beautiful! All that hair, too!