Saturday, October 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Mya!

Two Years Ago
Two years ago today this precious baby came into our lives.  She has been such a blessing from the beginning!

One Year Ago
I am amazed by how much she has changed over the last two years in both looks and abilities.

2 Years Old!
I think I can safely say I have loved (almost) every little bit of the last two years.  

Her little personality is shining through like crazy these days and what a great personality it is.  

She is so full of life!  
She is happy almost all the time and always has a ton of energy.  
She is quick to giggle and laugh and loves to have fun.
She is a sweetheart!  
She gets worried when anyone gets sad and always wants to make them feel better.
For the most part, she is so good to share and is happy to let other people use her things.
She is super independent and always wants to do things by herself.
She's a little smarty pants and learns so much all the time!
She is so friendly, and definitely not afraid of strangers.  She loves to interact with other people and is always making friends wherever she goes.
Although she can be a bit defiant at times, she always wants to be good and tries so hard to make us happy.
She is a joy to be around and makes everyone around her happier.

We love this rambunctious little girl and are so grateful for her sweet little spirit!  

Happy birthday Mya!

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Amazing changes and awesome little girl. Can't wait to see her again! Thanks for all the updates and pictures.

Taber & Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday to May! And CONGRATULATIONS on the little one to come! I was just thinking about you today, so I hunted down your blog. I'm GLAD you're all doing well!