Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Sunday was our six month anniversary! That's right people. We've made it through more than one half of one year of marriage! I've heard talk that the first year of marriage is the hardest and if there's any truth to that, we're in good shape for the future! Here's what we've been up to in our first months of marriage!

Getting raspberry and chocolate smashed all over my dress

Hanging out at 7 Peaks

Going to the Fray concert

Learning how to slalom ski and wakeboard

Visiting the awesome mountain lake with Tanner and Autumn

Camping with the Brandts

"Hiking"

Checking out the Minnetonka Caves at the Glenn Family Reunion

Going to Disneyland (I forgot to take pictures!)

Fishing with Kevin & Jamie

As you can see we've been having a LOT of fun! Hope you have too!

3 comments:

Shawn said...

All I can say is...you guys sure know how to hike! Well done.

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving. xox

abbyjane said...

killer tan dunc.

Hydee said...

Yay! Congrats on 6 months! I'm so glad you guys have a blog now so I can keep track of you! ;)