Christmas came early to our apartment this year! On Saturday afternoon Santa sent a few of his elves (a.k.a. my mom, dad, and Sarah) to bring us some Christmas cheer. Being the newlyweds that we are, we don't have any Christmas decorations, and with how busy I've been, and considering the fact that we won't even be in Utah for Christmas, getting decorations and making our house festive has been extremely low on my priority list (sorry for being a bad wife Dunc!). I think my mom felt bad that we didn't have any Christmas stuff up, so she came to visit and crashed us with this beautiful tree!

I didn't think I'd really care about not having decorations, but it has been so fun being able to sit by the tree and watch the snow fall outside. I love it! Thanks so much mom, dad, and Sarah! You guys are so great!
Here are some pics of the other decorations:



I love Christmas! Now if I could just sit inside and watch the snow all day instead of driving in it, I think I'd be one extremely happy camper!
2 comments:
You are so festive! I love it!
What a sweet family! Yes, you definitely need those little things to help with the ole Christmas spirit. Love it. So romantic, eh?
Post a Comment