Saturday, December 26, 2009

Three Christmas Break Discoveries

1. Do any of you recognize this fruit? We discovered that it's called a persimmon. I wouldn't recommend trying it unless you have an expert with you to pick out the the perfectly ripe one. Kevin claims they can be good but all of ours were disgusting!

2. The Christmas tree at Union Square in San Francisco is HUGE! It was so fun to go into the city and see the lights.

3. Greg fits in surprisingly well with the black manikins at Nike. Who would have thought?

We've been having so much fun in California with the Glenns! I don't think I've ever played so many games in one week - bang, balderdash, goblet, blokus, hink pink, etc. It's going to be quite the shock when we go back to the Utah snow and the demands of school and work. Maybe they won't mind if we just stay here for the rest of the winter?

1 comment:

Shawn said...

That picture of Greg is hilarious! And of course you can stay the winter. Liz can do the cooking and Duncan can do the cleaning. Sounds like a fabulous plan.