Friday, April 9, 2010

Mexico Pictures

Here are a few pictures from my cruise to Mexico:


After walking along the boardwalk and realizing there wasn't much to do in Cabo we decided to take a bicitaxi and see what the rest of the city had to offer.

My favorite part of this picture is our driver in the background. That guy was crazy!

Family Pic in front of the cruise ship

My dad decided to try his skill on the bike. The driver was pretty worried about his cart but I think he started to like it as he was forced to run along to keep up and everyone started honking while pointing and laughing at him. Poor guy. It was a pretty funny sight.

Fun Mexican place with the Pack Fam.

Getting serenaded by the Mariachis.

Sarah and I were totally creeped out by this hanging creature when we got back to our room that night.


We paid our $1/person to watch this guy jump off the top of that railing into the seven foot deep water below. Definitely worth the dollar.

Josh and Cord in front of the Cathedral in Mazatlan.

Jason served as Nana's body guard when we were in Puerto Vallarta.


Getting ready for our sweet ATV trip

The trail we rode up was just a little bit dusty.


But the view and the food at the top were amazing! I've been dreaming of that food ever since we left...

2 comments:

Shawn said...

LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chelan said...

I just noticed your little "Baby Glenn" thingy on the right :-) Congratulations!