Today we had the opportunity to bless Mya in our sacrament meeting. Dunc did a great job and we felt a lot of support from both of our families. It was so fun to get together with everyone. Thanks for coming!!
Great "clan" shot. Everyone looks so good. It looks like Andy might have been the camerman? But my favorite is this one of Mya--I think it might be the cutest one yet! I had a rough day today not being there. I didn't really feel guilty because I knew it just wasn't practical (remind me to tell you about my snowy roads phobia--it's worse than my spider phobia) but I was just sad. I'm glad you had a lot of support though. Hopefully we will be able to make the next one. Love you guys!
Oh what a special day! Thanks for sharing. And the photos of Mya in the sweater smiling at you, wow! I could just eat her up! What a little doll! We're completely happy for you :)
Holy freakin' cute baby! Where did you get her? Can I have one too? J/K. Thanks for the fun company and the yummy food. It was so great to hang out with you guys again! Love you!
4 comments:
liz she is so cute. im so happy for you two.
Great "clan" shot. Everyone looks so good. It looks like Andy might have been the camerman? But my favorite is this one of Mya--I think it might be the cutest one yet! I had a rough day today not being there. I didn't really feel guilty because I knew it just wasn't practical (remind me to tell you about my snowy roads phobia--it's worse than my spider phobia) but I was just sad. I'm glad you had a lot of support though. Hopefully we will be able to make the next one. Love you guys!
Oh what a special day! Thanks for sharing. And the photos of Mya in the sweater smiling at you, wow! I could just eat her up! What a little doll!
We're completely happy for you :)
Holy freakin' cute baby! Where did you get her? Can I have one too? J/K. Thanks for the fun company and the yummy food. It was so great to hang out with you guys again! Love you!
Post a Comment