We also got to be there when Duncan's brother got home from his mission. He was supposed to fly in around 3:30 but when we were ten minutes from the airport he called to let us know he was still in Phoenix. Bummer. Instead of wasting two more hours in the car we went to Ikea and had fun playing with the little kid hats.
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Smiles, a Missionary, and Family
We had a great Thanksgiving break out in California with Dunc's family. While we were there the little one started smiling!! Not the best picture, but it's the only time I thought to try and catch it on camera. Doesn't this little gummy grin melt your heart? So fun.

We also got to be there when Duncan's brother got home from his mission. He was supposed to fly in around 3:30 but when we were ten minutes from the airport he called to let us know he was still in Phoenix. Bummer. Instead of wasting two more hours in the car we went to Ikea and had fun playing with the little kid hats.
When Loren finally got to Oakland, everyone just stood there taking pictures of him, so Loren pulled out his camera and started taking pictures of us. It was such a funny homecoming. I loved it.

My family "just happened" to be on vacation in San Francisco over the break (I think they couldn't stand the thought of being away from my brother and me who were supposed to be with our in-laws), so Shawn and Greg invited them to Thanksgiving dinner. What sweethearts. It was a good time with both of our families and the food was delish. Mmmm. Wish I had more of those leftovers!
We also got to be there when Duncan's brother got home from his mission. He was supposed to fly in around 3:30 but when we were ten minutes from the airport he called to let us know he was still in Phoenix. Bummer. Instead of wasting two more hours in the car we went to Ikea and had fun playing with the little kid hats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Mya is getting so big! I need to see her again!
Looks like you guys had a really, really great time! And I think Shawn's the happiest grandma on the planet about now!
I love that smile! I'm so glad you got it on camera. And I had forgotten about the hat pics. I'll have to post the flower pot one of you one of these days!
I can't believe how many posts I missed from you, Liz! I need to check blogs more often. Mya's smile is AMAZINGLY adorable. Love it.
Post a Comment