This little angel slept for 7 straight hours last night. 12 to 7. It was AMAZING. Here's to hoping the next time isn't too far away!
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Oh Glorious Day!
This little angel slept for 7 straight hours last night. 12 to 7. It was AMAZING. Here's to hoping the next time isn't too far away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Nice job Mya!! I know mom and dad appreciate the sleep! Keep it going girl!
Basketball always wears me out too! There's a game Saturday night, maybe that will give her a good nights rest as well!!
We all loved seeing you Wednesday, thanks for letting me snuggle little Mya for a minute! she's a doll!
Bridger slept for 9 the other night and I honestly felt more rested than I have in like...a year. haha. Mya is a rockstar!
Yay for sleeping babies! She is so cute and I just read your birth story and how scary! I'm so glad both of you were ok!
I remember the first time Mikey slept for a long stretch was the night before his baby blessing. He was about a month old. Yay for Mya! Sleep on, little dear!
Post a Comment