Here's a little taste of what we've been up to lately:
Dunc has been learning to feed Mya. Or at least attempting to learn.
This is what she looked like when he was finished.
Needless to say it was definitely a "straight to the bath" kind of a meal.
And although feeding babies may not be his forte, he is definitely a hit with all the little ladies at playgroup. They LOVE it when he shows up.
Mya has now entered the world of 3-6 month old clothes (yes, she will be six months next week). And she looks dang cute in them if I do say so myself! Especially when she does her little happy dance (demonstrated below).
She's also sitting up now! Still pretty wobbly, but she went for about a ten minute stretch today without toppling over. We're so proud.
And her sitting up makes this jacket so much cuter, don't you think? (Thanks Allison and Todd!)
Conference weekend was another great one. I love hearing all the talks, and girls night on Saturday is always a highlight. This year we went to Arella's pizza in Bountiful with all of these fun ladies and then came home and made new wreaths for our doors.
Lot's of exciting things coming up: Dunc is in the Division I intramural championship game tonight, he's graduating in two weeks and then we're moving and starting out on real life!
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
where are you guys moving to?
Oh, how I love you and your zest for life. Thanks for sharing such fun and important events. You are special. I love all of you.
Nana
I love the happy/crazy dance! It's much like her bathtub dance. I can't wait to see you guys!
She definitely got the killer dance moves from her mama.
Oh my gosh, she is SO CUTE! I can't wait to see her (and you guys) for a bit today! I love her dance, I love all of her pictures, and I think it's so cute that Duncan makes her eat her food AND wear it. Kevin was the same way starting out... :) Love you guys!!!!!
Thanks for the videos--it helps me feel a little bit more present. She is so adorable. I love the picture of Dunc throwing her up in the air--good capture! Tell her Grandma Shawn is coming soon.
xox
She is much too cute to be fair to the other babies in the world. I mean, geez, tell her to cut it out! :)
I think this feeding footage needs to go on YouTube as the beginning of a new instructional series for dads. You could call it "Down with Dunc Daddy."
Post a Comment