Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August So Far

I've been putting off posting on the blog because I knew that the Lake Powell post was going to be long!  But now that I've got that out of the way, here's a little bit of what we've been up to this month.

Making more booties.

More boating.

Celebrating TEN month birthdays.  I can't even believe it!

And last but definitely not least, learning how to crawl.  
Or something like that.  :)

3 comments:

Nicea said...

Love the video. She's a little scooter!

Shawn said...

How I have been missing that little one! Thank you so much for the video. Grandpa and Grandma Glenn are very proud of our little girl--we love the way she scoots and the cracker bait is perfect. Knees are overrated, right Mya?

Enjoyed the Lake Powell pictures too, even though they made me just a wee bit jealous.

Jamie said...

I love your daughter... and her cute booties. You're so skilled, Liz!