Todd and I looked at this at work today and it made us laugh out loud. Thanks for sharing.
Hahaha...I can't wait for this stage! So funny.
Those are some freaking hilarious sleeping shots. Makes you wonder what she dreams about...
Yes I did just look at these pictures multiple times and laughed!
Oh my goodness! I wonder what she dreams about! I love her new hairdo too. It was fun to see her "almost live" last night and can't wait to see all of you in April. There are some pictures on this blog that I need copies of, by the way. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Todd and I looked at this at work today and it made us laugh out loud. Thanks for sharing.
Hahaha...I can't wait for this stage! So funny.
Those are some freaking hilarious sleeping shots. Makes you wonder what she dreams about...
Yes I did just look at these pictures multiple times and laughed!
Oh my goodness! I wonder what she dreams about! I love her new hairdo too. It was fun to see her "almost live" last night and can't wait to see all of you in April.
There are some pictures on this blog that I need copies of, by the way. :)
Post a Comment