Wednesday, April 25, 2012

We did it!

We did it!  We bought a house!  It all feels so surreal.  Signed all the papes yesterday and got our key today.    We are so excited and LOVE our house!!

Showing our proof of ownership.

Using her dazzling eyes, the little one convinced us to bring her along in the move.

A million thanks to our awesome Realtor who put up with our months and months of looking (literally!).  If you're looking for a Realtor in Davis County this lady is awesome.

Now back to packing and cleaning...  Hopefully it will be the last move for a long time!

7 comments:

Chelan said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures :-)

April said...

How fun! That's so exciting to be getting settled, I mean really settled, like roots. Doesn't that make us sound really old, like our parents. :) Have fun unpacking and making it yours, I can't wait to see pictures!

Hydee said...

Yay! So excited for you guys!!! I can't wait to see it! :)

Skylar and Sabrina said...

Pictures!! That's so exciting. Congrats

Karissa said...

Congrats you guys!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of it. :)

Jamie said...

Can't wait to come break in an air mattress in your new house :) Happy for you guys!

Kimberly said...

Hooray! Congrats :)