Finally, the much requested pictures of our new place! These were taken on moving day, so please excuse the mess.
Home Sweet Home
Family Room
Kitchen/Dining Room
Love the archways
Mya's Room
Craft/Piano Room/Office
The Master
Basement Family Room
Basement Bathroom
Extra Bedroom #1
Extra Bedroom #2
Extra Bedroom #2.5
We are loving our new house and slowly working on making it ours. My awesome mother in law came for a visit and has been painting, pulling weeds, and babysitting like crazy since she's been here. I promise we don't put all our guests to work, but we just can't seem to get this one to stop! Thanks to her help, this place is starting to feel more and more like home.
We would love to have you all over, so consider this a standing invitation to drop by whenever you want!

5 comments:
LOVE your home! It's gorgeous! Only sorta jealous that you are now a homeowner... :) congrats!
Awh I love your new home!! So cute :) Congrats!
Liz! This is such a cute house! Totally adorable...
very very cute!!!! I love the arches too!
How fun and it is so big! I love the kitchen and downstairs living room!!
Post a Comment