Thursday, April 4, 2013

Owen Update

Owen at two months.

Owen is seriously the greatest baby!  He is content almost all the time, sleeps like a boss, loves to be talked to and gives me the biggest smiles and coos.  He loves his big sister, and even recognizes his daddy even though he hasn't seen much of him (we're so over tax season around here).  I really couldn't ask for a better baby!  We sure love the little guy and love how he fits right into our family.

Here were his stats from his appointment last Friday:
Height:  23.43 inches (45th percentile)
Weight:  10.47 pounds (9th percentile)
Head:  39 cm (13th percentile)

And the latest news is that he rolled over for the first time today!  I remember Mya being so proud of herself when she rolled over for the first time, but it didn't even phase this little guy.  You'd have thought he'd been rolling over his whole life or something.

He is the sweetest baby and I am so grateful to have him in our family!

No comments: