Two weeks ago my parents texted us last minute to see if we wanted to take the boat out one last time this season. If you know me, you know I never turn down a chance to go boating. I convinced Dunc to take the afternoon off, so he came home and we headed out to meet my parents at the Lake.
It was FREEZING, but we luckily we were prepared with sweatshirts and blankets.
Owen was bundled up and things were going great!
...until Mya decided she wanted to get in
the water. I thought she was just dipping her toes in the water, but
apparently I should have been paying more attention cause she sat down
on the swim deck and got her little bum all soaking wet!
Me, attempting to get her little undies dry for the ride home.
We switched her into her swimsuit because she insisted that she wanted
to get in the water after that. (Why did I think that was okay??? Sometimes it's just easier to say yes?) Dunc didn't want to have to get wet to
get her out, so he hooked a rope to her lifejacket, but of course, after all that, she didn't want to get in anymore. Ha ha ha. That girl.
We loved being out on the lake and I'm already looking forward to next year's boating season!

No comments:
Post a Comment