Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Mya's Friend Party

Princess Mya had quite the birthday party this year.  I had the hardest time motivating myself to get everything ready for her party, but in the end it all worked out.

She had the cutest group of friends over for her party!  Poor Bridger was the only boy, but he didn't seem to mind.

 We took the kids down to the basement and let them go crazy to break the ice a little bit.

I think that may have been the favorite part for most of them.

We played musical pillows, red light/green light,  and pin the sail on the boat.


 Then headed outside for a little pinata action.  I really wanted an anchor pinata to go with the theme, but couldn't find one, so I ended up making my own.  It turned out pretty cute, but just a little too sturdy.  None of the kids could do any damage and I didn't have much luck myself.

In the end we took it over to the patio and just ripped it open.  The kids didn't seem to mind at all once they saw the goods.


After that we headed inside to let them decorate the cupcakes.

and sing Happy Birthday to Mya.




Mya loved the presents!

But my favorite part was the card from Bridger:

No comments: