Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Life with Mack - November 2014

These pictures are a little bit out of order, but I'm sure you'll get the idea.  Other than Thanksgiving we didn't do much for a few weeks after Mack was born.  We stayed home, fought over who got to hold the baby, and attempted to get enough sleep to keep us from going crazy.

#doublechin



I think this was one of the first days home.  Mack may not have been the most attentive audience, but he definitely was not lacking attention from his siblings!


All bundled up for his first walk!

Mya's first drawing of a pig.  I'm not sure why, but I thought this was the most adorable little drawing!

Thanksgiving party at preschool.





Mya and Owen LOVE their baby brother.  Siblings are the best and these kids seem to know that already!



I miss this sweet little newborn and all of his crazy hair!


Aren't they adorable?

Duncan snapped this picture one night while I was snoozing.  Not the most flattering picture of me, but I love sleeping with a baby next to me!


Finger toes!  Just like his Daddy.


Mya's little poses crack me up.




The three amigos working on their composing skills.

Poor Owen.  I can't wait til it's him and Mack getting Mya do to boy things instead of the other way around.



Same size as Mya's doll.

Meeting Grandma and Grandpa.










This might be my favorite picture of the two of them. :)


Mack was so tiny!!  Newborns are the cutest!





My heart just keeps growing.

No comments: