Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love Day

Since everyone else is writing about what they did for Valentine's Day I figure I might as well follow along. Don't be jealous though, cause Dunc was SO good to me! Don't tell him, but I'm pretty sure he was just making up for last year :)

On Saturday we got to spend the whole day together! Complete with an oil change for my car at Jiffy Lube where they made us feel like royalty, a few hours at Color Me Mine where I've been wanting to go for the last two years, and dinner at P.F. Changs with a gift card we still hadn't used from our wedding. It was so fun!

But Dunc didn't stop there. On Sunday morning he made me a french toast breakfast before going to his church meetings. And then my favorite gift of all! He scratched my back for the WHOLE sacrament meeting. Ahh. It was amazing. I love back scratches and usually I have to scratch his back for at least 50% as long as he does mine but not Sunday. Sunday it was pure bliss for the whole meeting. I loved it!

5 comments:

Nicea said...

How sweet. And what did YOU make at Color Me Mine? Can you guys stand to save your Fast Sundays for dinner at our house? We're starting them back up now that the Stimpsons live here. They laid a guilt trip on me. (Not really. I made that up.)

Jaime Escalante said...

Good job, Dunkie! Sounds like you two had a lot of fun. I want to see your Color Me Mine finished projects! Back scratches are awesome, huh?

Shawn said...

Sounds like a good time was had by all. Yeah, what did you make? Did you make a mug to match the one Duncan made in high school?

syd b. said...

I love color me mine! I want to see what you guys made. Oh and by the way I love your blog...your post about that conversation between the married people was hilarious!
-Syd

Britni said...

Glad someone else's husband makes them scratch for twice as long too :)