Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Spring

Every year Utah weather plays an awful trick on me. It starts getting warmer and warmer to the point where there's no WAY spring isn't right around the corner. And then it hits. The snow comes back. And so does the depression. I'm pretty sure it's going to happen again this year, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. But it's pretty hard when you're at BYU and there's no snow on the ground, people are studying outside, and nobody is wearing coats (even though it's still only 40 degrees outside). No more winter please!

So I actually wrote this post a couple days ago and forgot to post it. But guess what happened during those two days? Yep, it snowed! Luckily the sun is out again in Provo so at least I can still hope for Spring!

1 comment:

The Pantones said...

oh my gosh I was thinking that exact thing today! It's such a heart breaker!