Friday, January 14, 2011

More Mya

I know, I know, you're on picture overload from that last post.  But I just had to share these fun pictures of the little one.


A few weeks ago she started to discover her hands and now she is constantly running them through her hair, rubbing them together, or touching anything in reach.

Isn't she a doll?


I had to put this one on here  because it is her classic "stretching" face.  She does it randomly and we're not quite sure what it means, but it definitely makes us laugh.



Mya was pretty happy to come home and get back to her own bathtub after bathing in the sink for two weeks.


She turned three months old yesterday and also hit the big nine pounds!!  We are so proud of our little chunker.  :)

This is her having a blast playing patty cake.  She starts grinning like crazy when we pat her hands together.

Being a mom is the greatest thing ever!  I am seriously so lucky and couldn't ask for better pay than the smiles this little one gives me!  We sure love her!

7 comments:

Allison said...

Glad you're back! I never told you that I check your blog :). Those pictures of Mya in the bath are sooo cute! She is such a little sweetie.

katie thompson said...

she is so adorable. and dont apologize for putting up more pictures. they are too adorable.

Nicea said...

Overload? Never! This is how we keep up on the happenings! One can never post enough photos of the darling little ones.

Kaylee said...

Ohhhh myyy adorable! I need to come see you and Mya after work one of these days!

Jana Brookes said...

I agree with Nicea, no such thing as overload on Mya pictures! Love how she is running her fingers through her hair! Love the picture of her in the recliner chair! SO CUTE!

Jamie said...

I LOVE all the pictures! Especially her huge smile in the last one. She's so sweet. I can't wait to see her and you guys again. (Notice I said her first) haha.

Shawn said...

Oh my goodness! These are the best so far--ok, some of the best so far. Remember she has a far, far away grandma who needs to see as many pictures as you can manage to put up here. Love these!