Tuesday, January 25, 2011

We're on a roll


The little one learned how to roll over this week!  We could be in trouble because she absolutely HATES tummy time, and now it will be harder and harder to keep her there.  The first time she did it was at my parents house on Thursday, but unfortunately no one saw.  I set her down on her tummy, went to get something in the kitchen, and when I came back she was on her back! 

These are from Friday when she did it a few more times.  As you can see, she was pretty pleased with herself.


Dunc was so proud of her that he went out and bought her these flowers.  Aren't they pretty?  She didn't exactly appreciate the gesture yet, so she gave them to me.  What a sweetie.

6 comments:

Skylar and Sabrina said...

that's awesome! Gracie still isn't rolling over. Good job Mya!!

syd b. said...

Oh my gosh she is so stinkin cute. I love her! That smile makes me smile!

Nicea said...

I love that *she* gave you the flowers. What a darlin'!

Shawn said...

She looks like she is saying, "Neener, neener, neener." Love it! Can't wait to see her again! I wish that could be today.

Jana Brookes said...

What a cute dad! And a sweet daughter! You are so lucky, but so are they!

marshall and chelsea said...

WOw how nice of Mya to give you those flowers! Me and Jack just went on a date the other night and he totally bought me new shoes! Our kids are so generous! lol We totally deserve it for working so hard in those orphanages!