Have you noticed that everyone gets back into blogging by writing a really long/kinda boring if you weren't there post, bragging all about what they did over the holidays and how they had way more fun than you did?
I thought about not writing one of those. But then I decided, what kind of blogger would I be if I ignored the fact that we had so much fun?? Not a very good blogger at all. So here you go! Hope you enjoy and just remember that your Christmas really was AWESOME. Even if mine was more awesome. :)
There were board games,
card games,
Wii Fit games,
Just Dance games,
and games with Mimi.
We also managed to squeeze in some
Nana time,
bath time,
nap time,
bowling time,
and the occasional four generation photo.
In addition to all that fun, we also got some PRESENTS!
Dunc got a new sweater,
and a new beard.
I got a blingin watch,
and the cutest baby in the world.
While Mya lucked out with a new play yard,
more Nana time, (Isn't she the cutest great grandma?)
and just a little bit of attention.
Yep, we were PRETTY DANG LUCKY. Time to officially begin the countdown for next year!

2 comments:
Best present, Duncan's beard! Ha ha! Haven't ever seen that before! Glad you had a great time for Christmas. Mya really is the best Christmas present you could get! Cute girl!!
I'm still not sure you can call that a beard. Mya is getting so big! I'm so proud of her for gaining weight... haha. I miss you guys! Let's visit again soon. Mikey misses his cousin!
Post a Comment