Friday, July 15, 2011

Basketball Lovers

Looks like Mya might love basketball just about as much as her Daddio. . .

5 comments:

Julie Barfuss said...

That is so fun. I can tell that she has been going to basketball since she was 3 days old. I think I know one of the things she will be getting for her first birthday.
Love mimi

sydney b. said...

Haha this is so stinkin cute. Spence is a proud uncle

Shawn said...

Train up a child in the way she should go and when she is old she will not depart from it. :)

Duncan said...

Dang. Who is that guy who just swished three shots in a row, one-handed while holding a baby in his other arm? Amazing.

marshall and chelsea said...

So cute! lol I love it! Jack loves basketball too! We could arrange this marriage right now... I'm just sayin sounds like a good match to me ;)