Oh my gosh how cute!! I love her little walk. What a cutie.
That is adorable! Now good luck keeping up with her! ;)
Oh my gosh she is crusin! We want to see her walk!
So cute and so exciting, too!!! But funniest part is the detour and Dunc laughing. Love it!!
What a cutie! She just seems too little to be walking (or running)It's fun to see her!
I think it was Colorado that made her walk. Just sayin'.
I will watch this and watch this and watch this until I can see her again. Five-ish more weeks! It's absolutely adorable! Don't you just love those first steps?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my gosh how cute!! I love her little walk. What a cutie.
That is adorable! Now good luck keeping up with her! ;)
Oh my gosh she is crusin! We want to see her walk!
So cute and so exciting, too!!! But funniest part is the detour and Dunc laughing. Love it!!
What a cutie! She just seems too little to be walking (or running)
It's fun to see her!
I think it was Colorado that made her walk. Just sayin'.
I will watch this and watch this and watch this until I can see her again. Five-ish more weeks! It's absolutely adorable! Don't you just love those first steps?
Post a Comment