Monday, September 12, 2011

Zoo Day!

I have been wanting to take Mya to the zoo pretty much since the day she was born.  Weird I know, but it's always seemed like so much fun to take your little kids to the zoo.  Well we finally got a chance to go this week!  My cousin Anne Marie is in town with her three kids so we packed up the Excursion and headed to the zoo.  I love Anne Marie's kids and it was definitely more fun to be there with them.  They say the cutest things and make me laugh so hard.

Caroline and Katie Jane

Mya was still a little young for all the animals, but she got way excited about the carousel

and was fascinated by the bird show.

Thanks for the fun time Klepkos!  (And mom and Andrea!)

And a little P.S. . . .
This was what resulted from feeding a very tired Mya in the car on the way home.  Apparently that was one bite too many.  

(And yes, after 11 months, I'm still just as in love with those amazing blue eyes!)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh, that last picture is to DIE for! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend :)

Shawn said...

Those eyes are so gorgeous! Great shot of them! Love the first steps video too and can't wait to see more steps.

Nicea said...

She looks so excited to be walking! I love the food-on-the-forehead picture, and the blue eyes are dazzling! The joys of parenthood. :)