Sunday, September 22, 2013

Outtakes - Barfuss Family Pictures

When my brother and sister-in-law were in town from Chicago this summer my parents decided to get some updated family pictures.  Mya was seriously in the worst mood ever that afternoon!  She is never like this, but of course it happened on picture day.  I have been laughing my head off at her face in all of these pictures.  Click the pictures to get the full effect.




 And the closeup...

with another closeup....
Beware of the evil eye!  Ha ha ha.

Real pictures coming - just waiting for the final edits from the photographer.

2 comments:

Allison said...

That last one kills me every time! Haha. Mya is a crack up!

April said...

It kills me. It's not just a 'I'm in a bad mood face' it's an 'I'm doing this on purpose' bad mood face. I bet you'll end up looking back and loving these pictures even more than the ones where she's smiling. Not taken the same day of course. :)

April