Anyway, here is Owen at eight months. He is the happiest cutest little baby!
Owen loves to read books, especially the touch and feel ones. Tonight I asked him if he wanted to read a book and (no joke here) he said, "Ya!" Dunc didn't hear it so I tried it again and Owen said "ya!" two other times! I'm sure it was just a fluke but it was pretty awesome to hear him repeat his little trick.
In addition to reading, this big guy also loves eating! Unfortunately he's not great at nursing (we'll see how much longer we can drag that out) but he dominates those solid foods. I love the rolls and squishy little cheeks he is getting. They are so great! On a side note, he rarely spits up anymore which has been such a welcome change.
The last little trick I'll mention is his new love of licking. He loves to grab my hair or face, pull me down close to him and then lick my nose. Hahaha. It is so weird but he thinks it's hillarious when I get grossed out by it.
I love this little guy and feel so blessed everyday that he is such a good baby! I think I've finally gotten the hang of two kids and we have a pretty good routine down. I have been spoiled by Owen's easy going nature and am praying that the rest of my kids will be just as good. Knock on wood!


No comments:
Post a Comment