Duncan had a training in Las Vegas the first week of December and thanks to Tanner, LLC we turned it into a little mini-vaca. Dunc was in training during the day while we were there and I got to enjoy some much needed time alone. I was all by myself for about 20 hours. It was heavenly! I finished up a quiet book I have been working on forever, re-read the Mocking Jay, got some good Christmas shopping in, and even caught up on a couple shows. I will definitely be tagging along on Dunc's trainings in the future! We also got to eat out and hang out once Dunc was out of his training. It was fun to have some quality "us" time.
Our parents were super nice to watch the kids while we were gone! Duncan's mom stayed over after Thanksgiving and her and my mom split up the time while we were gone. I didn't take a single picture while we were in Vegas (too busy enjoying the down time) but we enjoyed the regular pix message updates on our kids.
I'm pretty sure the kids were sad to have us come home! I'd have to say it was a pretty successful trip for all (except maybe the grandparents, but I'm guessing they managed to have a little fun with these cute kids too.)








No comments:
Post a Comment