At the beginning of January, I somehow managed to talk my way into a ski day at Deer Valley with my dad, Jason, and Sarah. Before that day I hadn't been skiing in 8 years!
Sarah struggled a bit getting her gear on, but after about 30 minutes she finally had everything secure.
I was a little nervous about skiing again, but luckily it was so much better than I remembered! I told my mom on the way up, "I'm not really sure why I wanted to come. All I remember about skiing is being scared, freezing cold, and in pain."
Not sure what changed, but skiing was way easier and way more fun than I remembered. I actually felt like I was in control and I somehow managed to stay warm! Now I'm wishing skiing weren't so expensive so I could go all the time. Thanks to Dunc for taking the day off to take care of our kids and for Mom and Dad for letting me go!

No comments:
Post a Comment