Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Random Goings On

I'm having a hard time putting words together today.  Haven't really felt like myself all day.  For that reason, I'm not even going to try and write a coherent blog post today.  Hope you enjoy the randomness that is this post.

Mya is constantly crossing her legs.  Even in the bathtub.  She must have been like that in the womb or something because it seems to be her most natural position.

Aren't those blue eyes beautiful?

I made this quilt for my mom's birthday.  Quite proud of it.

We had a blast in Vegas at the Mountain West Conference Basketball Tournament.  We were lucky to have Dunc's parents all to ourselves for the weekend and were grateful they let us sleep on the pullout couch in their hotel room.

Mya went swimming for the first time while we were there.  Her expression was pretty much what you see above the whole time.

As soon as we got her out of that wet swimsuit she zonked out.
 
 Trying out Grandma's glasses at one of the games.

The basketball games were a blast.  And seeing Jimmer drop 52 in person was AMAZING.  Go Cougars!  Mya was SO good for all five games.  We are lucky to have a little girl that already loves basketball!

7 comments:

Shanna Payne said...

she is adorable! I love the picture of her in the glasses

Anonymous said...

that quilt is so cute!

Shawn said...

We had a great time with you guys. Hope you are feeling like yourself again soon. I love that little one!

Emily Herrick said...

Hope you don't mind me sneaking a peak at your blog from Shawn's. I LOVE the quilt you made! So cute. But not as cute as your little Mya. ADORABLE! :o)

Anne Marie said...

Thanks for the update. Love it! I love seeing Mya wear stuff my girls wore!

Allison said...

Mya in the swimsuit...oh my goodness! I think that alone could convince me and Todd to come to Lake Powell for the whole week!

Jamie said...

I love her in the swimsuit!!!! AAAAHHHH!!! I'm dying not holding her right now. That must have been a blast. :)