This little diva had a blast. Ignore the greasy hair please (she doesn't have much of it so I thought it would be a good idea to cover her whole head with sunscreen). She loved the music clips and got a kick out of us singing along with "Love Shack". I wish the good weather would have come out before the last weekend baseball game!
After the game we headed to Carrabba's to put a gift card from Dunc's birthday to good use. If you've never had the Chicken Bryan there you seriously need to get it. It was SOO good!
Mya has recently gotten big enough to sit in a highchair when we go out to eat and she loves being a part of the action. I love seeing this girl grow up!

3 comments:
I love her sunglasses! We've had nice weather here too. Isn't it great?
i got taken to Carrabas for Mother's Day. If you like the Chicken Bryan you should try the Fillet Bryan sometime. MMMM just finished left overs for lunch.
Love that glam little sports fan!
Post a Comment