Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Book Club

Anybody interested in joining a book club?  My friend Hydee and I want to start a book group that gets together once a month or so.  This month we decided to read The Secret Life of Bees.  Let me know if you're interested.  We would love to have anyone join!

4 comments:

sydney b. said...

liz! i would love to join but i've already read that book. tell me more about the book club!

Nick and Brandi said...

I would love to join! I am currently apart of another book club but I would love to join yours too! Let me know when! I have lots of great book selections.

The Pantones said...

Can single people be a part of this book club? I could bring a little flavor to it that's for sure ;) I read that book over in Africa and looooved it! Good first choice. Sign me up please!

Liz G said...

I'm glad you all want to be part of our book club! We'll figure out some details and I'll give you the low down of when, where, what, etc.

Brandi, Can I get your phone number or e-mail? Send it to me at lizb_88 (at) hotmail.com

Lauren, Don't worry, I'm pretty sure your relationship status has nothing to do with book club so YOU'RE IN! :)