Hey! Mya is so cute and I love those bibs that you made! I really wish I knew how to sew! If you guys need any help moving across the hall just let us know, we are right next door! We should get the cute kiddos together so they can meet!
Suzie, I used a free pattern I found online for the bib and then used my Silhouette to cut out the designs. Here is a link to the pattern I used: http://chickpeastudio.typepad.com/chickpea_sewing_studio/2008/01/chickpea-infant.html Have fun sewing!
6 comments:
Love those p.j.'s So cute!
Hey! Mya is so cute and I love those bibs that you made! I really wish I knew how to sew! If you guys need any help moving across the hall just let us know, we are right next door! We should get the cute kiddos together so they can meet!
Liz, She is so cute. I love your blog. Where did you get the patterns for those fun bibs? I think I need to make some for my coming grandbaby.
These are even cuter in person...in Georgia!
The PJ's are very cute, but not here as darling as the little babe wearing them.
Suzie, I used a free pattern I found online for the bib and then used my Silhouette to cut out the designs. Here is a link to the pattern I used: http://chickpeastudio.typepad.com/chickpea_sewing_studio/2008/01/chickpea-infant.html Have fun sewing!
Post a Comment