So I've been doing a little bit of sewing lately and I wanted to show off all the cute things I've made!
Mya has been dominating the solid foods and I seem to always run out of bibs so I decided to make her some with fabric scraps from the quilt I made my mom a couple months ago. I'm so proud of how they turned out!
I have this problem that once I get my sewing machine out I have the hardest time putting it away because I just keep thinking of more and more projects I want to do. After the bibs came these shoes for Mya. They are my first baby shoes, but I think they turned out pretty cute! If she can keep them on her feet for very long I'll definitely be making more.
Next up: a table runner for our new table! I'm so excited to finally have a real table! We're moving again in a couple weeks (just across the breezeway to get away from this nasty smoke smell), but once we get settled in our new apartment you are all invited to come share a meal with us on our new table!
Final bragging point is that my husband is pretty much awesome. Dunc got me these gorgeous flowers for mothers day and made me a delish breakfast in bed. I feel so lucky to be a mom and having another holiday to get spoiled on is just a bonus on top of that. Happy mothers day to all the wonderful women in my life!



5 comments:
i want to see your new table! Yay!
Those bibs are so cute! You are so talented!
Susie
Oh my gosh Liz you are so amazing!! Those bibs are super cute and so are the shoes. So fun!!
Cute shoes and bibs! I wish I knew how to do stuff like that!
You are just so multi-talented. I love the bibs and shoes!
Post a Comment