Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Kids

Here are a few pics from April that didn't make it onto the blog yet:

Meeting up with Duncan for dinner at Kneaders during tax season.

I got out of the shower one morning and found Mya "reading" to her dolls.

I love that our wedding album is her reading material of choice.

And I love the way she lined up all the dolls/animals.  

I've found her toys perfectly arranged in random places more than a few times lately and I love it every time.  It's so fun to see her learning to play and use her imagination.

Baby "Sophie" all buckled in and ready to go.  She is the cutest little mom to her baby doll.  It's so fun having a little girl!

Owen trying to squeeze in some uninterrupted tummy time.

"The smoulder."

Annnd here she comes.

"Can I do tummy time with Owen???  Cheeese!!  Are you taking a picture? Cheeeeese!!"

"Owen's not sharing with me."

"I'll jus come over on dis side.  Cheeese!!!"

And it's back to his alone time - not even phased by what just happened.

No comments: