Thursday, June 6, 2013

While mom's away...

While mom was away, this girl sure got to play!

 I'm pretty sure she had the time of her life - she had daddy all to herself, plus grandma, aunt Jamie, and cousins.  Pretty much everything she has ever wanted.

 Duncan watched her for a couple days by himself.  His mom came up Saturday afternoon and stayed til I got home, and Jamie came up on Sunday and stayed a night before heading back to Colorado.

I loved getting little picture updates from Dunc and Shawn of what they were up to while I was in Chicago. 


  I might be wrong, but I think they went to the park at least six times in the four and a half days I was gone.

 These grandbabies sure love their Grandma Shawn.

 And so does this son of hers.  How could he not when she took him to his favorite restaurant?

Looks like Mya is taking after her mama in the eating department.  You pound that burger girl! 

Dunc really stepped it up while I was gone and even made his first quiche!  Apparently they saved me a piece, but then Dunc decided to take it to work to show off what he made to his co-workers.  Ha ha ha.  From what I heard it was delicious.

I was sad that I missed out on all this fun while I was gone, but so glad that they had such a great time!

No comments: