Thursday, February 24, 2011
Here we go!
As you can see, Mya wasn't too happy about going without food this morning, but other than that she did pretty well. She's in surgery now so we'll update again when we get a chance. Thanks to all of you that let us know you're thinking of us and praying for her. Love you all!
Oh and by the way, one of the other parents told me I looked like I was from Bosnia. Bosnia? Really? Ha ha ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Bosnia? Haha that's interesting.
Good luck to you guys!! I'm sure she will do great and the surgery will go well. My thoughts and prayers are with you!!
oh she looks so sad but still so stinkin cute!
we're praying for you all! love you
I am praying for all of you!
We of course have our thoughts and prayers with sweet Mya. And also with you and Duncan while you get through the next few days of figuring out how to keep her most happy and comfortable. We know she will do great.
love you guys!
Nate and I are praying for you guys and Mya. Hope everything goes well with the recovery.
Post a Comment