Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pictures of the Babe

Last week I was hanging out with my friend Hydee and she asked if she could do a mini-photo shoot of Mya while we were at her house.  Of course my answer was yes because you can never have enough pictures of your baby girl!  Mya would not cooperate at all, but Hyd still managed to get a few pictures of her smiling and showcasing that awesome double chin. She is one talented photographer to be able to get these shots from such an uncooperative subject!



Then to follow that up, we met my sister at her apartment in Salt Lake later in the week and she did some family pictures/Mya photos for us.  She's still in the process of editing most of them, but here is a sampling of that shoot.  I'm so impressed every time Laura takes pictures for us.  She does such a great job!






If any of you are looking for someone to take some amazing pictures for you, I know either of these girls would be interested.  I'm lucky to be surrounded by such talented people!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

So BEAUTIFUL! You are a good-looking family.

Jana Brookes said...

These are all so cute! What a sweet girl! Aren't girls so fun?!!