Here's where we're at. Isn't is so sad? Honestly though, seeing my baby after the surgery was so much easier than waiting for it to happen. After we gave her to the doctor this morning I just started bawling. I felt like the biggest baby because all the other parents were so "no big deal" about it. Maybe it's because their kids were having different procedures or they were older or something. Everybody was looking at me with eyes full of pity which was pretty embarrassing, but I didn't care. I'll cry for my baby when I want to. :)
Mya's lip still looks pretty funny to me, but the doctor's say that it will look better with time. She nursed well right after surgery and the nurses say that she is doing great. She hasn't fussed at all since I fed her and has just been purring away in her sleep. I'm feeling pretty lucky and glad to have the worst behind me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Ah it makes me so sad to see her all stitched up! I just want to give her a hug! I'm glad that the surgery is over and everything went well, though. Give Mya a big kiss for Bridger. ;)
Awww, so sad! I just want to hold her too. Glad the worst is over!
So glad everything went well. She'll be all better in no time and then maybe I WILL get to hold her! I hadn't checked blogs for awhile and I hit the motherlode with this one and got to see all the adorable pictures you've posted this past week. Thanks!
My heart hurts to see her, but she seems pretty calm. Her brow is not furrowed like it was before the surgery....she seemed to know that something bad was about to happen. We're so glad that it is over and now the recovery can begin. Remember that we are praying for her and you.
We love you.
Just seeing her pictures makes me want to cry! I'm glad that things went well!
oh that is so sad! when i dropped stella off at the vet to get spayed i cried and cried. i cried all day until i was able to pick her up and then i cried even more. so guess what you should cry as much as you want. who cares what others think.
i hope she heals quickly!! she is one gorgeous girl.
Bless her heart!! I'm glad things went well, and we're wishing her a speedy recovery!
Sweet little thing! I think her lip looks better. I really do.
I know the feeling of wanting to cry for your kids. She is such a sweetie. I am so glad everything has gone well so far.
Post a Comment