So some of you may know (and by some of you I mean only Sydney and my mom) that I've been learning how to crochet by following a "crochet along" on the blog Maybe Matilda. While I'm slightly embarrassed to show my work on here for all of my many readers to see, part of the crochet along is posting a picture of the cowl (a scarf turned into a circle, for anyone who may not be familiar with the term cowl) we made and linking it up to her blog. So here you go, my first crocheted project in all of it's awesome glory!
Please don't judge. And don't worry, back to the regular posts of my cute baby soon.
Saturday, October 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I love it! I want you to teach me to make one!!!!
Good job! Maybe an afghan is next!
It looks awesome! You have no reason to hesitate sharing. I think it looks amazing.
Yours is so cute!!! I wish I would have made mine more like that, shorter, and not bulky. Great job!!
Super cute! Great job! I love the shorter length, too--I think it makes it a little more wearable. You did good!
(And I hope it's not creepy that I looked through some of your other posts . . . your little girl is too cute! My little boy likes to sleep in that same position as the picture a few posts back--butt up, face buried in the mattress or blankie . . . doesn't look comfy to me, but I guess they're happy!)
Like it a lot! Great job :)
You have absolutely no reason to be embarrassed! It's beautiful (so's the baby)!
Wow, your first project? It looks awesome!!! Great job, girlie. Crocheting is SO FUN.
I love the pic on your header. Cuuuuuuute bay bay!
Your cowl turned out so pretty! I love it!
It's very cute! And so is the wearer of it. I think you're better than me already. I better check out Matilda too.
Post a Comment