Friday, October 7, 2011

Sick Baby


We've had a sick little one around here all week.  Fever, fussy, tired, and sad.  Poor baby.  Today a rash showed up.  Looks like she's had a case of Roseola.  I hate having a sick baby - it's so sad!  But I guess that's part of being a parent .  Baby girl has been doing a lot better today.  Hopefully we're done with this round of sickness!

Also, voting is open for the Crochet-Along I did.  If you have an extra minute, would you mind popping over to Maybe Matilda and voting for my project (#39)?  :)

5 comments:

Shawn said...

Oh, our poor little sweetheart. I hope she is feeling even better today. I'm hopping over to Matilda's blog now to vote for your crochet cowl. xo

Shanna Payne said...

I tried voting, but it says you were 21. And when I clicked on it, it just took me to your blog....

Liz G said...

Yeah looks like it's not working anymore. Thanks for trying Shanna!

Shawn said...

I feel bad because I got side tracked when I was first going to vote and then this morning it looks like the voting is closed? But in my mind I am voting at least500 times for yours because I really do think it looks the most "fashion forward", as they say. And there's no doubt that it's displayed on the cutest model.

Hurricane Hansens said...

Sorry about your car! What a pain.

Poor Baby! Hope she's better now.