One year ago today the most amazing present came into our lives! She has been such a joy from day one. I can't believe how fast this year has gone by, and I am blown away by how much she has changed in one year.
Birth Day
One Month
Two Months
Three Months
Four Months
Five Months
Six Months
Seven Months
Eight Months
Nine Months
Ten Months
Eleven Months
One Year!
Happy birthday Baby Girl!
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Mya! Thank you for the year in review. Her hair looks like it is getting substantially longer. Any special birthday plans? Hope to see more pictures soon. And then I get to see her in less than 2 weeks! Can't wait!!!
Wow 1 year already! That seems like it went by so fast. She is a doll. I can't believe all that hair in the last picture. Hope you are all doing great!
Happy Birthday to darling little Mya!!!
She is seriously the cutest darn thing I have ever seen! Happy Birthday!
So cute!! Happy Birthday Mya! Can't believe she is already one--time flies when you have a cute kid :)
YAY! Happy Birthday Mya! We love you lots and lots! P.S. LOVE her cute outfit in her 1 year pic. :)
Happy, happy birthday, little Mya! So cute to see her grow up in that same chair. What a little darling!
Oh happy birthday cute Mya. I just hope that one day our babies will be all grown up and fall in love:) She is adorable!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYA!!! It's amazing how much she's changed in a year. She looks GREAT!
Post a Comment