We spent her actual birthday at the pet store, the toy store, eating cupcakes and opening presents. She LOVED the toy store, had fun at the pet store (but was a little nervous about touching the animals), wasn't interested in the cupcakes, and looks adorable in her new clothes from Grandma and Grandpa Glenn.
At the pet store
Didn't want to get too close to the bunny.
The birds were a definite favorite.
No pictures from the toy store, but she got seriously excited about every toy we let her play with.
Opening the present from her Brazilian Grandparents.
The darling clothes from Grandma and Grandpa.
And her first time "blowing out the candles." Don't mind my husband who loves to harmonize and pretend he's in a boy band. Ha ha. Love ya Dunc!
Cupcake Time!

I was hoping for some good messy cake time, but she had more fun feeding it to me than eating it herself.
I was hoping for some good messy cake time, but she had more fun feeding it to me than eating it herself.
Since Mya isn't old enough to have a say in what we do for her party, I thought it would be hilarious to do a moustache bash. Although some people probably think I'm totally weird for choosing that, I seriously had a blast getting everything ready. I was laughing to myself the whole time. And so it happened.
The Guests
My Dad: "Wait, take another one. No wait, take one more."
The Games
The Gifts
The Cakes
The Candle
(Once again, she didn't want any cake.)
The End.
"Thanks for coming to my party everyone!"






8 comments:
Oh my heck, I love everything about this! Hahaha, how did you think of a moustache bash?? Brilliant. And I'm loving Dunc's harmony...
Oh, oh and oh! We loved everything about this whole post! We are so lonely for those grandkids of ours. You are a fabulous daughter (do I have to say in-law?) to post all this so that we can see her. We loved the harmony--like father, like son. And we loved Andy's moustaches. Thank you! See you soon. But not soon enough.
What a cute party! You really know how to put it all together! I, too, liked Dunc's harmony. Not bad. Not bad at all! Loves and kisses to Mya.
How cute! What a fun idea! I love Duncan's singing to Mya. You can tell her really loves that girl. I don't think Mya has him wrapped around her little finger at all! ;)
So cute! I wish I could have been there too. I've been wanting to wear a moustache for some time now.
Mya is the freakin' cutest niece ever!!!!
Liz, this is so stinking cute! I love Maya's moustache on her pacifier, how adorable!
Taylor and I totally think you guys should come up for a visit. You are welcome any time!
oh my gosh! I love it all! And I can't believe Mya is one! She is so cute and you are such a cute mom for throwing such a fun party!
How is she already 1?!
What a cute party idea! Hilarious, really.
Happy Late Birthday Adorable Mya!
Going to the pet store is a favorite around here.
Post a Comment