Friday, May 24, 2013

Owen's Blessing Day

On Sunday, March 3rd, Owen was giving a name and a blessing by his daddy.

He is so loved and was surrounded by family on his special day.

 
I wish I would have gotten this picture + Duncan's mom.  Each of us made part of Owen's outfit for his blessing day.  Shawn made his actual outfit, I made the booties, and the blanket was crocheted by my mom.  I thought it was pretty cool that he could have something from all three of us.

  Grandpa and Grandma Barfuss.

Aunt Sarah.

Mimi and Uncle J.

Aunt Laura

Kendra and Grandma Shawn.

Jamie and Kevin.

Allison, Todd, and Lyla.

Owen's parentals plus Duncan's parentals.

The cute Glenn cousins all playing together.

I should also mention that my dad was there, but had to leave for church meetings.  We missed Spencer and Sydney and wish they didn't live so far away!  It was such a great day and we were so grateful to everyone who came!

No comments: