A few weeks after Owen was born we decided to take a trip up to Ogden to check out the Treehouse museum. I remember going there once as a little kid, and a few people had mentioned it to me recently. Seeing as we were getting into busy season and I was with the kids 24/7, we needed something to mix things up a bit and decided the Treehouse museum would be perfect.
My mom, Allison, and Lyla decided to tag along too, and I was so glad they came! It was so nice of my mom to help with my kids. As soon as we walked in the doors Mya went crazy! She was running from one thing to another. There was so much to do there that she couldn't focus on one thing at a time.
First she was a cowgirl.
Then a firefighter.
After that it was a doctor.
Then a little relaxation,
and she was off playing chess in medieval land.
It was such a fun place to take her, especially when it was cold and we couldn't go outside! It also didn't hurt that we went on a Monday and it was only $3 for Mya and $1 for the adults. I think we made a pretty great discovery. We've already gone back once and will definitely be making the trip again!

No comments:
Post a Comment