Saturday, August 2, 2014

Easter


For Easter this year we went to the same neighborhood Easter egg hunt that we went to last year.

I think we just might make a tradition of it.

The kids love playing at the park with their friends

and as soon as the hunt starts, they take off!

Mya tried to share her eggs with her friend Molly.

I think she realized she was going to get her 12 a little too quickly.

So she ran over to help Owen get his.

Last year Owen was just a wee little thing in the baby carrier, but this year he was ready to jump in on the action.

Aren't these two handsome?

Checking out the candy.

Family photo!

 They had a blast dyeing eggs during the day and then we let our kids do another little hunt around our yard to find their Easter baskets on Saturday night. We kept things simple, but I was proud of myself for actually putting together Easter baskets this year (unlike last year).

And we can't forget our little Easter surprise for Mya - a new baby!  I wish I knew what she was thinking.  Her face doesn't give much away, but maybe the shaking at the end means she was excited?

No comments: