Monday, August 11, 2014

Randoms from April

Here are some of the random things we were up to in April:

First up, exercise ball gliding.  We watched general conference at my parents house again and I think it was Jason & Duncan who came up with this competition to help relieve a little energy in between 8-10 hours of talks.  I love how easily my family can turn anything into a competition.  If you only watch one of these videos, make sure it's the last one.  Love you Todd!  :)






Jeeping and suckers with friends.

All worn out.

Movie night with mom & dad.  You can see someone didn't want to look away even for a second to take a picture.

Playing while mom works.  I bet you can guess who's idea it was that they both wear those.

I seem to have a lot of sleeping pictures in the car over the last few months.  Apparently we've been pushing these kids right to their limits.



This was the sweetest thing!  Mya fell down and got hurt while riding her bike.  Owen walked right up to her and gave her a big hug while she was crying.  It was the first time he initiated a hug with anybody and it melted my heart.

I got to spend a day as a delegate to the Utah state republican convention.  It was fun to meet the candidates and try to make a difference for good in our political system.


Cute pictures taken by Grandma Shawn during a very quick visit.

No comments: