Thursday, September 11, 2014

June Randoms

I think I'm slowly, but surely getting caught up on all these summer blog posts!  Or is it slowly but surely staying the same amount behind?  Either way, here are some random pictures/videos from June.

I put Owen in his chair and then went into the kitchen to make lunch.  I turned around a few minutes later and this is what I found.  Apparently he was pretty worn out!

Fires on my parents deck.  Good times!  I think we need to have another one this weekend.  Oh, and this picture is Jason's sock burning in the fire.  He does that.

Two buds hanging on the couch.

Mya has the best sleeping pictures in the car.

My little niece Gwen was born!  Five weeks early, but she is doing great now!

This girl loves to hold babies.  She is going to be an awesome helper when #3 gets here.

Apparently we were tired this summer?  I have so many pictures of my family sleeping pretty much everywhere except their beds.

I sure love these little friends.  They are the best!

No comments: