So many pictures from this vacation! I love it! Thanks to Shawn and Greg for letting me steal most of these from their camera. On our last full day we headed to the beach for some good quality lake time. We found a beach complete with grassy area, playground, and of course sand and water. It was perfect!
This picture cracks me up every time I look at it. Can you believe those long, white, skinny legs on my husband?? So great!
We had heard that the water was super cold, so we didn't bother to put swimming suits on the kids.
Boy were we wrong! The kids jumped right in and LOVED it. I think they had more fun swimming in their clothes than they would have if they had been wearing swim suits.
Don't mind my doo rag. My part got fried on our bike ride the day before and unfortunately I didn't have a hat. Mya's sweater was actually a decent stand in though so I won't complain.
It's all fun and games until you get sand in your eyes!
Looking at these pictures makes me wish I could flash back right now!
Thanks Shawn and Greg for such an awesome trip! We loved spending time with Duncan's family and can't wait to get these cute cousins together again.

1 comment:
You're welcome! We loved it!
Post a Comment